EDitorial ± 8-Sep-2003
Five Hire A Cottage In Dorset
Jolly memories of seven days and nights in Dorset (1984 est. pop. 617,800) from R to V:
- riding the Pecorama light railway: plus golf & gardens
- solving the Great Dorset Maize Maze: haven't we been this way before?
- touring the Philpot museum: they squeeze in a lot at Lyme
- unearthing Charmouth fossils: girls did a well organised hunt on the beach
- viewing the Cerne Giant: panted up the adjacent hill and couldn't see a thing
Honourable not-to-be-forgotten-in-a-hurries concerning the boy:
- searching for a dummy shop after banging his head on the cafe table
- soaking his pushchair at Seaton
- watching his expression change on the ride at Weymouth
And each of us is now pretty familiar with the words to such classics as Court Of King Caractacus, Michael Row The Boat Ashore, and Goodness Gracious Me. Boom biddy boom biddy boom biddy boom!
Be seeing you!